My husband is an avid consumer of all things Internet, and he frequently forwards me articles he thinks I might find interesting. Well, here's one I think any introvert (or an extrovert who loves one) will appreciate. It's 10 Things About Love Only Introverts Would Understand, by Dawn Hafner.
You can check out the entire article here.
Here's the two second summary:
1. Introverts need quiet time with those we love.
2. Introverts can step out of our comfort zone for love.
3. Introverts only unlock our hearts for the most special of souls.
4. Introverts deeply value listening.
5. Introverts do not mean to seem distant in love.
6. Introverts often fall in love with extroverts.
7. It’s best to let an introvert think before you argue.
8. Introverts long to be understood.
9. Introverts love to have fun.
10. Introverts love to know you are happy.
The rest of Dawn Hafner's interesting article can be read here.
lives with her wonderfully eccentric husband in an equally eccentric Victorian in the San Francisco Bay Area. An avid cat lover in search of her next cat, Tess is a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Dr. Who. She gets inspiration for her book titles from song lyrics. She’s an accountant by day, a novelist by night and an artist at heart 24/7.
Available in eBook format at all major online retailers.
Click books for buy links.